Cox® Technic Seminars
EVIDENCE - EXPERIENCE - EXCELLENCE
of chiropractic protocols to elevate your clinical outcomes.
"I have had the opportunity to take courses from Dr. Cox on the application of flexion-distraction as the primary intervention for the treatment of low back pain. His work is a credit to the chiropractic profession, and his seminars are a must for any practitioner who wants to practice the technique [flexion-distraction]."
- Jack Dolbin, DC, chiropractor in PA
- SCHOOL: Cox® Technic is taught at nearly all chiropractic colleges as core or elective course material. Students who successfully pass a school course in flexion distraction taught by a Cox® certified doctor are exempt from taking Part I. Click here to see a list of school courses.
- POST-GRADUATE COURSES: Post Graduate continuing education courses are taught by Drs. James M. Cox, Lee Hazen, George Joachim, Ralph Kruse, and Jeff Shurr (in England) in affiliation with the National University of Health Sciences. Click here to read more about our INSTRUCTORS.
- STATE ASSOCIATION AND OTHER EVENTS: Our instructors present as invited for special groups. Click here to see a list of special presentations and convention presentations.
- HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS: As a supplement to Cox® Technic Seminars, these are small group opportunities to work with a Cox® certified doctor on using Cox® Technic flexion distraction and decompression protocols. Click here for more information on workshops.
Dates / Locations / Schedule
Please click here
to see a list of dates and locations for all courses.
registration via Paypal
2. Phone to 1-800-441-5571
3. Fax this form
Cox® Certification Courses
Part I - This is the starting point and for some a review of what was learned years ago in school or via post-graduate courses.Part II -- The examination is offered at this course. The doctor is certified at this course.Part III - This is designed for implementation of the technique in the office and local healthcare community. It builds on the basics.
These courses lay the foundation for Cox® Technic - the diagnostic, biomechanical and treatment basis. Click here for more information on certification
. CE is applied for (sometimes only for certain states), but not guarateed. Always check with your state board to confirm prior to registration and/or attendance.
These are offered in offices of certified doctors. A minimum of two and maximum of six doctors/students may attend. These are designed to concentrate on the hands-on practical application of Cox® Technic protocols.
Click here for more information.
Day at Cox Clinic
For those who request such, Dr. Cox will host a day in his clinic for you while he sees patients. For more information, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you!