Cox Technic – the evidence-based chiropractic technique involving flexion-distraction and decompression adjustment, including biomechanics, examination, diagnosis, and treatment for full spinal care – is taught in a variety of didactic and hands-on presentations:
- Seminars – presenting the evidence, experience, and excellence of Cox Technic protocols to elevate your clinical outcomes
- Cox Technic Webinars - Dr. Cox presents webinars about chiropractic, spine pain, research, treatment, diagnosis, examination.
- NEW! for CE (continuing education) credits - LINK
- School Courses – Cox Technic being taught by certified doctors at nearly all chiropractic colleges as core or elective course material
- Post-Graduate Courses – taught by Drs. James M. Cox, Dean Greenwood, George Joachim, Ralph Kruse, Kurt Olding, and in affiliation with the National University of Health Sciences
- Special Presentations – for special groups such as state associations and at various events as our instructors are invited; also, hands-on small-group workshops led by a certified doctor in his or her office and covering Cox Technic protocols
- Certification and Re-Certification Courses – laying the diagnostic, biomechanical, and treatment basis for Cox Technic
- Hands-On Workshops
- Attendee Comments
- Meet the Instructors
The Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists accepts attendance at Cox Seminars by F/D Enterprise LLC for their Fellows to pursue re-certification status in the ACO.
The American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists distinguishes Cox® Technic as approved technology.
| ||CE Credit (for Parts I, II, III, Cervical Certification Course and some workshops) applied for by:|
National University of Health Sciences
Lincoln College of Postprofessional, Graduate and Continuing Education
200 E. Roosevelt Rd. ● Lombard, IL 60148 ● (630) 889 – 6622
For additional information on Cox Technic, education opportunities, explore this website and contact Cox Technic