In assessing the benefits of Cox Technic, one fact in particular stands out: Cox Technic has been shown to work better than active exercise therapy in realigning and restoring ranges of motion inherent to the spine while reducing low back pain – especially in patients with radiculopathy.
Here are the findings of the European Spine Journal
in publishing the outcomes of the U.S. Government’s Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)-funded comparison study of chiropractic flexion-distraction care and medical conservative care for low back pain:
- “Overall, flexion-distraction provided more pain relief than active exercise [the medical conservative approach]; however, these results varied based on stratification of patients  with and without radiculopathy [extremity/leg pain/sciatica] and  with and without recurrent symptoms.”
- “Patients with radiculopathy did significantly better with FD [flexion-distraction].”
Disc Related Pain Conditions
Specifically, for patients with disc-related pain conditions, Cox Technic provides these benefits:
- improved circulation by increasing the intervertebral disc height (C) to remove tension on the anular fibers (B) and nerve
- relief of spinal nerve irritation by allowing the center of the disc – the nucleus pulposis (A) – to assume its central position within the anular fibers
- a restoration of the vertebral joints (D) to their physiological relationships of motion
- improved posture and locomotion while relieving pain, improving body functions, and creating a state of well-being.
Non-Disc Related Conditions
For patients with other conditions causing back pain (facet syndrome, spondylolisthesis, sprain/strain, scoliosis, transitional vertebra, sacroiliac subluxation, stenosis), Cox Technic provides all of the above benefits plus the ability to place the spinal joints into normal, painless movements so as to restore spinal motion without pain.
And to experience the benefits of Cox Technic first-hand, visit any certified Cox Technic physician. Here’s how to Find a Physician
*Disclaimer: This website is not intended to diagnose or guarantee results. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please seek care from a physician which includes a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and a well-planned treatment strategy.