Cox Technic Relieves Back Pain
Cox Technic is a chiropractic spinal manipulation technique that relieves back pain. Back pain affects 80% of us at some point in our lives. Back pain is disruptive to the normal activities of daily living and frustrate the back pain sufferer, the back pain sufferer's family and often the physician who is consulted to help relieve the back pain.
Back pain relief offered by providers may come in the form of over the counter pain control, hot packs, ice packs, NSAIDs, exercise, physical therapy, epidural steroid injections, lots of tests like MRIs, but back pain may persist.
Chiropractic is known for its conservative care of spinal conditions including back pain. There are many chiropractic approaches to back pain, but Cox Technic sets itself apart by its years of documented clinical outcomes via case reports in peer-reviewed journals and textbooks and laboratory research with funds provided by the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. National Institute of Health starting in 1994. Back pain sufferers, though, want to know what relief others like themselves have experienced with chiropractic Cox Technic for back pain relief.
- A 78-year-old man with back pain and severe leg pain in both legs due to severe spinal stenosis decreased the intensity of his leg pain and resolved is back pain. At his 5 month follow-up, the man's back pain and leg remained improved. (1)
- Patients with chronic low back pain found greater back pain relief with flexion distraction than with active exercise care. (2)
- Back pain in a 32-year-old woman reports relief of her back pain in 6 visits. (3)
- A 36-year-old woman found relief of her acute low back pain within 9 treatments. (4)
- Nearly complete relief of back pain is reported in a back pain patient with a L5S1 disc herniation. (5)